Cummins Onan Commercial Generator
Commercial QG 5800 EFI Gasoline
- EFI provides improved hot and cold start capability
- Quietest and lowest vibration generator set in its class
- Integrated housing design
- Enclosed muffler for ease of installation
- Self-diagnostic capability to simplify troubleshooting
- Runs two ACs
- Digital regulation for voltage stability as loads change
- Electronic governor for voltage stability and frequency control
- 2-year limited warranty, 5-year drive warranty
- Electronic fuel Injection (EFI) for clean, smooth running under all conditions
- Electronic governor
- Cummins Onan OHV engine
- Pressurized thru flow cooling system
- 4-point mounting system with coil spring vibration isolators
- Universal mounting tray with structural capability to support the generator set in commercial mobile applications
- Integral USDA Forest Service-approved spark-arrestor muffler
- Integral control box
- Instant one-touch stop switch
- Electronic ignition
- Self diagnostic capability
- Hour meter
- Start and run without AC output – engine run only
- Enclosed muffler provides noise reduction and ease of installation
- Sound-attenuated housing
- Waterproof remote connector
- Heavy-duty solenoid shift starter
- Long-life fuel filter
- Spin-on, full-flow oil filter
- Low oil pressure protection
- Over/under speed protection
- Low power factor field over current protection
- Digital voltage regulation
- 10 ft generator set output leads
Weight, Size & Sound Levels
Weight: 290 lb (132 kg), wet
Size: Length 33.6 in (853 mm), width 22.2 in (563 mm), height 16.7 in (425 mm)
Sound: 68 dB(A) at 10 ft (3 m), typical installation, full load
|5.8HGJAD-2100||Gasoline||50||5800||230||25.2||1.0||1||1 pole, 25 A|
- Ratings apply up to 3000 ft (914 m) altitude, 85° F (29.4° C)
- Maximum power capability decreases 3.5% for each 1000 ft (305 m) above sea level and 1% for each 10° F (5.5° C) increase in ambient** temperature above 85° F (29° C).
- Ratings are at intermittent power output. Continuous ratings are 85% of intermittent.
+ EFI generator sets require a chassis-specific fuel system kit. See F-1106, Cummins Onan Commercial Mobile Accessories and Service Support Catalog.
* Sound levels may be quieter based on generator installation.
** Ambient is defined as the air temperature measured at the cooling air inlet to the set.
The Cummins Onan limited warranty covers virtually everything except routine maintenance for the first two years you own your generator set, or the first 2,000 hours of operation, whichever comes first; five years on drive system. In addition, it includes a free 90-day adjustment policy, which provides that Cummins Inc. will make minor adjustments to your new generator set during the first three months you own it – free of charge!