Cummins Onan Marine Generator
Marine QD 7.5
- Rugged dependability, high quality and innovation make Cummins Onan Marine Generators the leader in marine generator design and development, providing performance you rely on.™
- The digital QD (Quiet Diesel) Series models are the first marine generator sets with self–monitoring capability and network communication.
- The optional Cummins Onan Digital Display provides user–friendly diagnostics including extensive engine and alternator information, self–diagnostic features and text display.
- The Cummins Onan Marine Generators with advanced design and development processes use technology to lower sound and vibration. Our sound shields minimize noise and deliver better sound quality. The optimized mounting system greatly reduces vibration.
- Certified to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission standards.
- Cummins Onan Marine Generators have the largest worldwide certified distributor/dealer support network in the industry with more than 70 years of experience.
- Advanced digital electronic control providing extensive diagnostic capability
- Shutdown with diagnostic indicator light for: high engine coolant temperature, high exhaust temperature, low oil pressure, over speed/voltage, starter overcrank, no raw water flow, additional customer input and many more
- Start–run–stop switch with glow plug preheat and fuel pump priming modes for easy starting; run light and diagnostic indicator light
- Start function has automatic glow plug preheat providing better, cleaner starting
- Engine starter with automatic start disconnect
- Electronic governor allows the generator set to maintain isochronous frequency control and close voltage regulation to provide quality power for digital appliances and computers
- Switchable between 50/60 Hz
- Front panel oil fill and level check
- Single phase AC alternator with single or dual voltages, brushless
- Digital voltage regulator integral with control
- 12 V DC electric system with battery charging, negative ground, DC protective circuit breakers
- Electric fuel transfer pump for priming and lift capability
- Freshwater cooling system with heat exchanger, expansion tank and coolant recovery system
- Water cooled exhaust mixing elbow
- AC mainline circuit breaker
- Running time meter
- Air intake silencer
- Mouting systems with vibration isolators
- Full flow lube oil filter
- Oil drain and hose extension
- Electric fuel shut–off via electronic governing actuator
- Fuel filter/water separator
- Drip pan base capable of containing all generator set fluids
- External mount tabs allow flexible mounting arrangement
- Bulk head type connections for ease of installation include fuel in, fuel out, battery, raw water inlet, wet exhaust, generator set ground (vessel bond)
- Integral enclosure for environmental protection from noise, salt water, and moving parts
- Plug–in watertight connector for optional remote control
- Closed crankcase breather re–circulation to eliminate engine room contamination
- Coolant overflow bottle to easily maintain coolant level
- Fire extinguisher access port
- Factory load tested
- Five year limited warranty
Weight, Size & Sound Levels
Weight: 195 kg (429 lb)
Size: Length 664 mm (26.1 in), width 583 mm (22.9 in), height 535 mm (21.1 in)
Sound: 71 dB(A) full load at 1 m
The Cummins Onan express, written limited warranty covers virtually everything except routine maintenance for the first two years you own your marine generator set, and covers parts and labor on major power train and generator set parts during the third through fifth years.
A Limited Marine 5 Year or 3,000 Hour
Comprehensive Extended Warranty is also available.