Quiet Gasoline™ Series
Our newest generators, the Quiet Gasoline Series features digital generator sets that actually think for you. The advanced digital electronic control provides extensive diagnostics with self-protective capability and makes the Quiet Gasoline Series the first gasoline-powered user-friendly generator sets.
Cummins Onan's digital electronic control constantly monitors generator set operation and alerts the user to potential problems. Detailed information is available at the touch of a button, taking out the guesswork and providing built-in confidence. The controls are highly reliable, bringing a new level of information to the user with digital technology that's worry-free.
- The Quiet Gasoline Series comes standard with several premium features including:
- User-friendly - the first marine generator set with an advanced digital electronic control that provides extensive diagnostic information
- Self-protective shutdowns including high engine coolant temperature, high exhaust temperature, low oil pressure, over speed, over voltage, no raw water flow, and many others
- Optional Digital Display providing pre-alarm protection
- Electronic frequency control - a must for digital appliances and computers requiring quality power
- Insulated enclosure for optimum sound attenuation - the quiet in Quiet Gasoline
- Easy access to service and maintenance - performed from one side
- Oil level check access from control panel outside enclosure
- CO monitor interconnect shutdown for customer safety
- Completely transferable five year Limited Warranty
- More than 70 years of marine experience stand behind every Cummins Onan Marine generator set.
Pontoon Boat Series Generator Sets
The following Cummins Onan generator sets are available for pontoon-style installations. For additional information, click on the corresponding specification sheet (spec sheet) PDF. Documents in PDF (PDF symbol) format will open in a new window. To view and print PDFs, you will need the free Adobe Reader®. Use your browser's file/print command to print the spec sheet.
|Model||kW/kVA||Voltage||Amps||Phase||Hz||Eng. RPM||Spec Sheet|
3.6MKY: 230 voltage adjustable to 220-240 V; reconnectable to 110/220, 115/230 or 120/240 V. Rating conditions are 99.3 kPa (29.4 in Hg) barometric pressure, 30% relative humidity, 29.4 C(85 F).