Cummins Onan Marine Generator
Marine QG 8
- Rugged dependability, high quality and innovation make Cummins Onan Marine Generators the leader in marine generator design and development, providing performance you rely on ™
- The digital QG (Quiet Gasoline) Series models are the first marine generator sets with self-monitoring capability and network communication.
- The optional Cummins Onan Digital Display provides user-friendly diagnostics including extensive engine and alternator information, self-diagnostic features and text display.
- The Cummins Onan Marine Generators with advanced design and development processes use technology to lower sound and vibration. Our sound shields minimize noise and deliver better sound quality. The optimized mounting system greatly reduces vibration.
- Certified to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) emission standards.
- Cummins Onan Marine Generators have the largest worldwide certified distributor/dealer support network in the industry with more than 70 years of experience.
- Advanced digital electronic control providing extensive diagnostic capability
- Shutdown with diagnostic indicator light for: high engine coolant temperature, high exhause temperature, low oil pressure, over speed/voltage, starter overcrank, field current overload, CO monitor (not supplied with generator set), no raw water flow, additional customer input and many more
- Oil level check and fill accessed from control panel outside integral enclosure
- Start-run-stop switch with fuel pump priming modes for easy starting; run light and diagnostic indicator light
- Engine starter with automatic start disconnect
- Electronic governor allows the generator set to maintain isochronous frequency control and close voltage regulation to provide quality power for digital appliances and computers
- Switchable between 50/60 Hz
- Single phase AC alternator with single or dual voltages
- Digital voltage regulator integral with control
- Electric fuel transfer pump for priming and lift capability
- Freshwater cooling system with heat exchanger, expansion tank and coolant recovery system
- Water cooled exhaust mixing elbow
- AC mainline circuit breaker
- Running time meter
- Air intake silencer
- Captive focalized mounting systems with vibration isolators
- External mount tabs allow flexible mounting arrangement
- Full flow lube oil filter
- Oil drain valve and hose connection
- Electric fuel shut-off solenoid
- Fuel cooler for improved performance at high ambient temperatures
- Fuel filter
- Drip pan base capable of containing all generator set fluids
- Bulk head type connections for ease of installation include fuel in, battery, raw water inlet, exhaust, generator set ground (vessel bond)
- Integral enclosure for environmental protection
- Plug-in watertight connector for optional remote control
- Coolant overflow bottle to easily maintain coolant level
- Fire extinguisher access port
- Factory load tested
- Five year limited warranty
Weight, Size & Sound Levels
|Sound level 50 Hz configuration||60 Hz configuration||Dimensions Weight (dry)||Length||Width||Height|
|69 dB(A)*||71 dB(A)*||193kg (425lb)||676mm (26.6in)||583mm (23in)||535mm (21.1in)|
|* Full load at 1m|
|Single phase output at 1.0 power factor. Rating conditions are 100 kPa (29.6 in Hg) barometric pressure, 30% relative humidity and 25C (77F) (ref. ISO 3046).|
The Cummins Onan express, written limited warranty covers virtually everything except routine maintenance for the first two years you own your marine generator set, and covers parts and labor on major power train and generator set parts during the third through fifth years.
A Limited Marine 5 Year or 3,000 Hour
Comprehensive Extended Warranty is also available.