Cummins Onan Marine Generator
Marine QG 3.6 Pontoon
- Rugged dependability, high quality and innovation make Cummins Onan Marine Generators the leader in marine generator design and development, providing performance you rely on ™
- The digital QG (Quiet Gasoline) Series models are the first marine generator sets with self-monitoring capability and network communication.
- The optional Cummins Onan Digital Display provides user-friendly diagnostics including extensive engine and alternator information, self-diagnostic features and text display.
- The Cummins Onan Marine Generators with advanced design and development processes use technology to lower sound and vibration. Our sound shields minimize noise and deliver better sound quality. The optimized mounting system greatly reduces vibration.
- Certified to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) emission standards.
- Cummins Onan Marine Generators have the largest worldwide certified distributor/dealer support network in the industry with more than 70 years of experience.
- 50 Hz only: reconnectable and adjustable to other output ratings
- Microprocessor control with digital AC voltage regulator plus: start/stop rocker switch with status indicating lamp; built-in self diagnostics; automatic resetting fused DC circuits
- Shutdown protection - over/under frequency; over/under AC voltage; loss of AC sense; mechanical fault - air or fuel filters; high battery voltage; starter fault; excesssive field current
- Fuel system priming capability in the stop position
- Single phase AC alternator
- 12 V DC electric system, negative ground
- Automotive type starter environmentally protected pinion with automatic start disconnect
- Stationary exhaust pipe attachment point
- Automatic choke
- Electronic magento ignition
- High stability mechanical governor
- Automatic carburetor air preheater
- Cross flow pressure cooling
- AC mainline magnetic circuit breaker
- Intake silencer, sound deadening material and baffles used to reduce sound level
- Oil drain hose extension and valve
- Fuel filter
- 4-point mounting system with vibration isolator mounts
- Bulk head type connections for ease of installation
- Integral enclosure cover with sheet steel base
- Plug-in watertight connector for optional remote control
- USDA Forest Service-approved, spark arresting muffler
- Electric fuel pump with positive fuel safety shutoff (gasoline)
- 3.2m (128in) generator set output leads
- Reverse connections and high battery voltage protection
- Factory load tested
- Two year limited warranty
Weight, Size & Sound Levels
|Sound level 50 Hz configuration||60 Hz configuration||Dimensions Weight (dry)||Length||Width||Height|
|65 dB(A)*||70 dB(A)*||83.4kg (174lb)||762mm (30in)||500.4mm (19.7in)||351.1mm (13.9in)|
|* Half load at 1m, before installation|
– 3.6MKY: 230 voltage adjustable to 220-240 V; reconnectable to 110/220, 115/230 or 120/240 V.
– Rating conditions are 99.3 kPa (29.4 in Hg) barometric pressure, 30% relative humidity, 29.4C (85F)
The Cummins Onan express, written limited warranty covers virtually everything except routine maintenance for the first two years you own your marine generator set.
A Limited Marine 5 Year or 3,000 Hour
Comprehensive Extended Warranty is also available.