Cummins Onan Residential Generators
An average home may use more than a hundred electrical appliances and devices to provide convenience, comfort and security. It is, therefore, essential that we install a backup home generator to prepare for a power outage. A residential generator has major advantages over a portable gen set- automatic start, permanent fixture, more power, cleaner fuel (natural gas or propane), low running costs and all-weather operation. Standby power systems start automatically within seconds after a home’s electricity goes out and ensure a continuous electrical supply. A Transfer Switch immediately senses when power is interrupted and transfers power generation to generator. It also senses when power is restored and transfers the load back to the utility source and signals the generator to shut down. The power generator is installed outdoors and linked directly to home’s permanent fuel supply.
- Clean, quiet and neighborhood friendly
- Run on either natural gas or propane
- Linked directly to your permanent fuel supply
- Permanently installed outdoors
- Less conspicuous than a central air conditioner
- Automatically keep homes running smoothly